Tucson Arizona Property Management
At Ability Realty we believe in building strong relationships with our owners. We have been in the business since 1983, our skills we acquired in the days when a handshake was as good as a contract. Unfortunately, in today’s day and age we can’t operate that way, but we still pride ourselves on having an old school mentality when it comes to how we treat our clientele. Although we may have an old school mentality, our tools for communicating, marketing, and accounting are very advanced and high quality.
We still charge the same fee for our services today that we did back in the 80’s… 10% of collected rent. We don’t charge leasing fees, start up fees, inspection fees, renewal fees, or any of the other dozens of fees you may have seen with other property managers. We also don’t mark up maintenance or have in-house maintenance.
We want to grow to a point where we are still providing the best service possible for all of our owners; we don’t need to be the next mega-management company to do that.
We would be happy to provide references upon your request.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Detailed information on the local rental market to help establish a fair rental value to maximize occupancy
- Open communication via phone, fax, email, SMS (text messaging), and company website
- Advertisement of rental properties via the Internet, company website, MLS, ‘For Rent’ Sign, etc.
- Co-op referral fees paid to outside brokerage agencies for tenant referrals
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Respond to inquiries about available property received by phone, email and website
- Applicant screening & Credit Reporting Services
- Generate the lease and review it with the new tenant
- Intermediary between owner and tenant
- Properly maintain and account for all security deposits
- Collection of rent
- Processing and serving of late notices and other legal notices
- We maintain a list of qualified vendors to ensure prompt repairs
- 24 hour response to maintenance calls
- Communication with owners regarding maintenance
- Establish re-occurring maintenance on rental properties upon owner’s request (i.e. Pool Service, landscaping, etc)
- Financial reports, documents, and copies of paid invoices available through our “owner portal” on our Company website
- Move-Out inspections conducted at vacancy
- Periodic inspections conducted upon owner’s request
- Pay owner proceeds timely and via direct deposit
Dave Fotheringham has been outstanding. I’ve used him now for almost seven years and not one single time have I been disappointed in how he’s handled something. He’s equally responsive to both my requirements and the tenants’ requirements. I couldn’t be happier with his service. I’m on my second set of tenants since listing my house with Dave. Upon initial purchase and when the first set of tenants left, the house only sat empty for a short amount of time. I was pleased with the speed of getting a new tenant. I would hire him again if given a choice. Absolutely. ~~~Brian